Kos Automated Solutions is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. Kos Automated Solutions has put in place a robust and effective data protection program which complies with existing law.
- How Kos Automated Solutions collects personal information about you.
- The types of personal information Kos Automated Solutions collects about you.
- How Kos Automated Solutions uses your personal information.
- How Kos Automated Solutions secures your personal information.
- How you can manage your personal information collected by Kos Automated Solutions.
Kos Automated Solutions’ COMMITMENT
Kos Automated Solutions adheres to worldwide standards and practices for customer privacy and data protection. Kos Automated Solutions employs the following principles:
- Kos Automated Solutions will only collect your personal information with your consent.
- Kos Automated Solutions will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number, or any other personal information about you to anyone outside of Kos Automated Solutions or its subsidiary companies, unless required to by law.
- Kos Automated Solutions employs strong security measures to protect your information from unauthorized use.
- Kos Automated Solutions gives you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out).
1. NOTICE & CONSENT
Kos Automated Solutions will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Kos Automated Solutions may ask you for information that personally identifies you, or allows us to contact you, for a variety of purposes pertaining to providing services to you. Generally, personal information about you is requested when you interact with Kos Automated Solutions’ website in the following manners:
- When you complete an inquiry form.
- When you sign up to receive email subscriptions or notifications from Kos Automated Solutions.
- When you request to download information such as brochures, whitepapers and other information Kos Automated Solutions may publish from time to time.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use www.kosautomated.com, but you will not be able to access or request information or services which require your personal information.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for purposes listed in the “Usage” section of this policy, and that Kos Automated Solutions is an authorized holder of such information.
If you decide to provide your personal information to Kos Automated Solutions, you will be able to select the kinds of services you wish to receive from us by subscribing to specific services, for example electronic newsletters, product or service updates, information on upcoming events, and other services which Kos Automated Solutions may offer from time to time. You can discontinue receiving information from Kos Automated Solutions at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe” located at the bottom of all electronic correspondence from Kos Automated Solutions.
Kos Automated Solutions does not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If Kos Automated Solutions learns that personal data from a child under 13 years of age has been collected, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact us.
2. THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Kos Automated Solutions COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
The personal information Kos Automated Solutions may request from you when using www.kosautomated.com is very limited, and may include:
- First and Last Name.
- Email Address.
- Telephone number.
Kos Automated Solutions may use your personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To improve and optimize the performance of the Kos Automated Solutions website.
- To enable you to download specific content from Kos Automated Solutions or its subsidiaries.
- To provide you with notification services you have chosen to subscribe to.
- To facilitate contact with key members of Kos Automated Solutions’ management team or its subsidiaries.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and current at all times. To review or update this information, email email@example.com for inquires and request that Kos Automated Solutions send you this information.
5. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Kos Automated Solutions is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honoured. Kos Automated Solutions has taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
6. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
7. WHAT Kos Automated Solutions DOES WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Your information is never shared outside of Kos Automated Solutions without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
Kos Automated Solutions will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Kos Automated Solutions or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Kos Automated Solutions and its subsidiaries, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Kos Automated Solutions, its websites, or the public.
8. HOW TO OPT-OUT
Kos Automated Solutions provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving from us updates on our products, newsletters and other communications. You can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in emails or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Kos Automated Solutions uses third-party website analytic services to understand how Kos Automated Solutions’ website is used in order to better optimize the user experience. These third-party website analytics companies employ cookies to measure and track usage behavior on Kos Automated Solutions’ website. To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to Kos Automated Solutions’ website and other websites but will not collect any information which can personally identify you or can be linked to you.
Cookies are small pieces of data which are created by website servers and are either temporarily or permanently stored on your computer. These cookies allow the issuer to identify your computer and browsing activities when you are visiting a website.
Kos Automated Solutions does not create or issue cookies on www.kosautomated.com, however you may be subject to cookies issued by the following third parties when visiting Kos Automated Solutions’ website, in particular:
Kos Automated Solutions uses a Facebook pixel to serve with your advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. The information may also be used for frequency capping purposes (i.e., to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly) and to help us regulate the advertisements you receive and measure their effectiveness.
Kos Automated Solutions uses Google’s website analytics service to understand how visitors engage with Kos Automated Solutions’ website so Kos Automated Solutions can optimize it for better user experiences. There is no personal information associated with the site visitor cookie.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
12. ENFORCEMENT OF POLICY
If for some reason you believe Kos Automated Solutions has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and Kos Automated Solutions will do its best to promptly make corrections.
13. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
For more information about how to contact Kos Automated Solutions please visit the contact page of Kos Automated Solutions’ website.
Effective date: August, 2023.